We got pixie dusted!

dominia_1979

Mouseketeer
:tink:

Spaceship Earth had some technical difficulties while we were on it and the ride stopped for less than 5 minutes. When we got off, the Year of a Million Dreams team was there handing out YOAMD lanyards with 2 pins. We were so excited!!! As a group of all adults, you could've sworn we were little kids again! :banana:

Thats awesome. We were stuck the other week on TTA with another DISer I see from their post and all we all got was l fastpass each for l attraction. You sure lucked out. Congratulations!!

Wow! good for you :banana:

Spaceship Earth is the one ride I really never want to get stuck on. Every time it turns around and starts to go backward, I have the nightmare that something will break and send me flying down backwards! :scared1:

Everytime i'm on Spaceship earth it stops! I don't mind though. We usually go there to rest before or after dinner. I like being able to sit for a while and the music is relaxing. Last time we went around TWICE! :rotfl2: We were too tired to get out and there was nobody around. THe park was about to close and it was EMH. THats great about your suprise BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter