We Got a Wish! (plus Ducky Williams Lithograph)

Tri-circle-D

<font color=peach>Throwing some love to TCD<br><fo
Just back from a Thanksgiving week visit. No wishes.

But we did receive a wish back in October.

While getting ready to enter the standby line at PW at AK, we were approached by a Dream Team member, who told us that we had been selected for a wish!

We were ushered to the front of the line (it was only a 10 minute standby line, but it was still special), and told that we would be allowed to ride twice in a row, which we did.

We then were presented with a certificate, a lithograph, and a certificate of authenticity, which I have posted copies of here:

certif.jpg

PW.jpg

cert.jpg

Not the best of the possible wishes, but it was still fun!

Anybody know anything about the lithograph? It looks like it may have been used when PW first opened.

TCD

How wonderful for you!! I hope to at least SEE someone get awarded a wish - I wouldn't care if it was us - I think it would be fun to see!!! :wizard: :wizard:

That's awesome. We love Huey Duey and Louie, but can rarely find stuff w/them on it. Good for you!

Wow! I LOVE the litho! Uncle Scrooge is my ds' favorite character, and Huey, Dewy, and Louie items are hard to find. What a fun prize!

Those lithos were given out at the passholder preview of PW. I love it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter