• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Drive You Fly

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the limo company We Drive You Fly? They seem to have very good prices but I am new to them so wondering if there are any experiences out there. Some reviews.

Has anyone used the limo company We Drive You Fly? They seem to have very good prices but I am new to them so wondering if there are any experiences out there. Some reviews.
We are using them for our August trip. We have not used them in the past but I have not heard a single bad word about them. Also, of all of the places I emailed they were the most responsive (and very friendly)- if you can’t answer an email I can’t trust you to pick me up at the airport. I like that it is a company run by former CM’s who were furloughed during Covid.

I had a ton of questions about our party size, car seat need, amount of luggage, and Ian answered every single one very promptly and like he was answering a friend. He honored a previous quote without me even asking (prices had increased slightly in the time it took me to decide), told me which Publix was most convenient, and told me I didn’t need to pay more for a larger vehicle- that the standard SUV would work- when I would have easily booked the most expensive size because I didn’t know what would fit. He even offered to send a photo of the car we booked loaded with luggage so I would be sure (I didn’t take him up on that 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️).

Someone on FB gave a very positive review of them which was the first I had heard of the company. I actually looked at their website after reading the review
That’s how I found them as well- a handful of Facebook mentions. So far, blown away by the customer service. We’ll see how my august trip goes but so far I haven’t found any complaints online about them.

That’s how I found them as well- a handful of Facebook mentions. So far, blown away by the customer service. We’ll see how my august trip goes but so far I haven’t found any complaints online about them.

I consider customer service to be a good sign so hope all goes well. May use them in October to go to Universal if they go there

I'm also curious about them. They seem the most reasonable and have been super friendly. I'm most concerned about the car seat aspect. We were originally planning on one of the buses but the reviews for both have been pretty terrible recently.

Updating because we used the service today from MCO and BLT.

Nothing but rave reviews. I received a text this morning with our driver’s name and information and a photo of the car he would pick us up in. Before our flight landed I had a text that our driver was 4 minutes away and where he would pick us up, and a selfie so we knew his face. He communicated with me every second from the time we reached baggage claim to the time we were loaded in the car. He did not want any help loading our bags despite our numerous offers.

Car was brand new, and spotless. There was a tablet with trivia games strapped to the headrest for backseat passengers. We were offered a choice of music/ playlists or if we wanted to set up our own devices. Air conditioning was on full blast.

Our Publix Instacart pickup was a fiasco and our driver was gracious and pleasant about it, and assured me I didn’t need to worry.

Our driver flagged down a Bell Services CM when we arrived at BLT and helped unload our bags (again refusing our help). He was really wonderful- very kind and cheerful and I’m looking forward to seeing him again for our pickup on Sunday.

ETA: in our reservation I specified that the car seat we needed was a booster and the car arrived with what appeared to be a brand new booster seat for my son (the kind with a back- not just the “slab” type).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter