We Don't talk about Juno? Member staying AKL CL months at a time.....How?

Wow, they must really like the food!! I absolutely love the times we manage to sneak an AKL CL reservation for a few nights - it's a nice treat. Weeks at a time? Not for us. Whatever the reason, it's their business and I hope they enjoy the lounge! If they're booking the CL rooms weeks at a time, I'd rather they're actually using them as opposed to renting them out.....
Free breakfast and dinner along with plenty of free wine, beer and sodas.

She got the first one to start and just added days to it and at the mean time kept trying to get another one.

I think you can keep one reservation up to 30 days? So, in those 30 days as long as she got another one she gives herself more time.

I think you try every day, with every trick you have (pay for fast internet, use an accurate clock, etc. etc.). Once you have one, you then extend it until you hit the limit. Rinse and repeat.

I believe you can now book 30 days outright without having to add days to a shorter reservation:
Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 1.03.20 PM.png

But otherwise I see both your points. Eleven months out she books a stay starting, say January 1 for 30 days, then she has 29 chances to grab a new overlapping one for Jan2, Jan 3, etc and once she is successful she walks it to Jan 31.

I believe you can now book 30 days outright without having to add days to a shorter reservation:
View attachment 834493

But otherwise I see both your points. Eleven months out she books a stay starting, say January 1 for 30 days, then she has 29 chances to grab a new overlapping one for Jan2, Jan 3, etc and once she is successful she walks it to Jan 31.

You can only do 30 if you are booking within the window by that many days.

Right at 11 months it’s only 7 days max and you must add until you get to a maximum of 30.

Maybe she’s single handedly keeping AKV dues down $.20pp for the rest of owners by blocking max occupancy 4s.

If it’s 1 of 5 rooms for months a year, just her and hubby 🤷‍♀️ lol

I think you try every day, with every trick you have (pay for fast internet, use an accurate clock, etc. etc.). Once you have one, you then extend it until you hit the limit. Rinse and repeat.
Yup. With no finite end date needed, you can just check every day and once you do get that first night, whenever it is, you just walk it to whatever date you want to (as long as you don't go across use years of course). It would probably be "easier" than trying to walk for July 4th for example, because it really doesn't matter when you start or end the walk. If there's a gap (as there apparently is with "Juno", so be it.

And if she doesn't, she just takes a week off (as the OP said).

The only "how" part of this situation I'm wondering about, is how do I become this woman?

People who spend extended periods of time on resort fascinate me! There was that couple that lived onsite for a whole year. It was interesting to hear the daily recaps they did a year later. I was really looking forward to their cost breakdown, which they've promised but haven't shared yet. Unfortunately, they're in a bit of a sticky situation with Disney now, so I'm not sure if it'll ever come.

You can only do 30 if you are booking within the window by that many days.

Right at 11 months it’s only 7 days max and you must add until you get to a maximum of 30.
OK. 30 days is pretty theoretical for me anyway.:-)

Between Value and Club level which one is really the one MOST people would rather grab if given the choice? Assuming both views the same is the KC worth that many more points for say a week stay? Wouldn't getting the Value and then theoretically spending those extra points on another trip be the wiser move for most people? I've never done the KC so not sure how "worth it" it is. Obviously to this person...it is!

We met a 'Juno' type couple during our CL stay in 2018. The staff all knew their names and chatted with them like family. I asked the wife how often they stay CL and she said they are there at least ten times a year.

We got our three nights there via a waitlist and I was so excited at the rarity, that I remember being so amazed that they can get a room that many times during a year.

Fast forward to 2024, and we've added on at AKL and we have three CL reservations booked for this year. No walking was involved in booking them, just lucky at checking the site. I'd like to note, we had four, but I cancelled one as we decided not to go during that time frame.

The only "how" part of this situation I'm wondering about, is how do I become this woman?

People who spend extended periods of time on resort fascinate me! There was that couple that lived onsite for a whole year. It was interesting to hear the daily recaps they did a year later. I was really looking forward to their cost breakdown, which they've promised but haven't shared yet. Unfortunately, they're in a bit of a sticky situation with Disney now, so I'm not sure if it'll ever come.
I used to love watching them! What happened that they got in trouble with Disney??

I used to love watching them! What happened that they got in trouble with Disney??
Filming without permission (with the intention of self promotion) in the parks, a few vloggers got banned, I believe they are banned from every WDW area except their DVC home resorts

Filming without permission (with the intention of self promotion) in the parks, a few vloggers got banned, I believe they are banned from every WDW area except their DVC home resorts
Do the other bloggers and vloggers get permission from WDW when they film? I guess that makes sense.

Wow, that's crazy. Especially since it seems like there are a million vloggers who film daily in the parks. Weird that they were one of the ones that got picked on.

I would think Disney would like this couple, since a lot of people watch their videos and then book rooms with Disney. They were a big reason we got interested in purchasing DVC.

How sad that they're banned from property :(

Wow, that's crazy. Especially since it seems like there are a million vloggers who film daily in the parks. Weird that they were one of the ones that got picked on.

I would think Disney would like this couple, since a lot of people watch their videos and then book rooms with Disney. They were a big reason we got interested in purchasing DVC.

How sad that they're banned from property :(
I expect there's more to the story than just filming videos.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter