We Don't Play Nice With Others. (Complete!)

teekathepony

DIS Veteran
Welcome one and all, to this, my fourth Trip Report here on the boards! I thank you for stopping by!

My name is Wendy and I will be your host. This trip was my 8th to Disney World. We stayed off-site for the whole trip for the first time since 1991 (we also did 4 nights off site on our honeymoon trip before moving to Pop.)

It was a stormy sort of trip. You could say the mood of the vacation followed Florida's weather patterns, with some pretty awesome high points and... well you all get the picture.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Wendy.

563901_10151598315277989_1788387145_n.jpg

A 28 year old photographer* from Cape Breton, and a major Disney fanatic. I love to read, paint, kayak, and ride my horses.

I was far from alone this trip. My travel companions included:

Johnny:
601981_10151598315227989_5069941_n.jpg

My husband of nearly 4 years (our anniversary is in two weeks!)
Loves paintball, kayaking, building things and of course, Disney.

The trip was organized by my Mother in law.

motherinlaw.jpg

MIL is a travel agent and does love to travel, though she's not a true Disney fan. She won a week at the condo and that's where everything started. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Her husband, my Step-Father in law, also a plumber and would rather stay at the condo and BBQ than run around the parks. :lmao:

Here's a shot of us four in 2011 when we went together:
297392_10150327258097989_1453919749_n.jpg

MIL invited her brother, Billy, Billy's wife Shellie and their two kids, PrincessD11 and PrinceC6. For all of them it was the first time to Disney, first time out of Canada I believe, and for all but Shellie, first time on a plane.

We spent one week at the Bella Piazza condos in Davenport. As I say, my MIL won a week free there and if you want to read all about that, I encourage you to check out my PTR.

We had some food and wine, some new rides, some new restaurants and some new experiences.

I hope you will all enjoy me for what is definitely the most different trip we've ever taken!

*May have to hand in my Photographer card after this trip. Stay tuned for more information, as well as some crappy pics.

I'm here, Wendy. Love the intros and can't wait to hear all the details I missed. ;)

Oh Wendy, Wendy, Wendy - You don't play nice with others? :rotfl2: Now that's surely a warning of what is to come.

I am looking forward to seeing condo pictures, but with all those people I suspect there still may have been some overcrowding. Just sayin!

I'm in! :cool1: Can't wait to hear all about it and I hope you managed to have a good time!

BWAHAHAHA!!!! :rotfl2:

You had me at the title!

Actually you had me before you left for the trip, but in any event...

I'm in!

:cool1:

Uh oh your title has an ominous sound to it!! :sad2:

I'm going back to read! Thanks for letting me know that you started your TR! :thumbsup2

I'm in! I love your reports :) I lurk a lot lol so i don't always comment but i'm here!

I am here! :goodvibes

And oh how I LOVE your title. Except well, I don't love that it had to be your title.

:rotfl: at the MIL graphic, that's a riot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter