We did the Backyard BBQ

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Just returned from WDW. We did the Backyard BBQ on Thursday.

My opinion:

I think this is better for younger kids that really enjoy the interaction with the characters. Our DD's are 14, 11 & 11. My DH has been wanting to do this for a few years. I told him that I thought our girls were a little too old when I read the description. Once we were there he agreed.

We had a good time & figured we may as well join in the fun so we got up to dance & learn some line dancing, but I have to say I would have rather spent the money somewhere else.

Now if we would have gone about 4 years ago it would have been one of the best ways to spend the money. The food was good - not great. The character interaction was great. The young kids had a blast & I really enjoyed watching them.

If you have younger children I would suggest this over the Hoop Dee Doo, but if your kids are teens or pre-teens I would go to the Hoop Dee Doo instead - JMO! :D

A good review of Backyard BBQ your insight will help others decide if they would enjoy.I would but I'm a big 4 year old anyway LOL::yes:: :yo-yo: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter