We did Stitch!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
The boys were just desperate to try it:)
So on we went...

Informed the CM of a possibility of an early exit, and they sat us right next to one of the exit doors, in the back row. We ended up seeing the show three times, and sat in the front row twice. YOU WILL GET SPIT ON in the front row. In the back two rows, it's more of a mist.

One DS made it through, and DH left with our other son soon after Stitch arrived(first show), and the lights went out.

THe shoulder restraints do come down quite tight, but you are able to lift them yourself after the show has started - not as high as they were at the beginning, but enough to sit with your child half on your lap (leaning forward somewhat)

From a sensory standpoint,it's very intense. LOTS of pitch black...Stitch running and laughing, jumping up and down on the shoulder restaints, the spit , the chili breath, puffs of air, and general mayhem:)

From an "enjoyability" factor, DH and I found it...eh.

HTH!!
:sunny:

Thanks for the report.
It sounds very much like the old ride, but with a different alien and a bit less "threatening" preshow.
It does sound like they made the restraints a little looser. I know when it was Alien Encounter you could not lift them once they had gone down the first time (I tried each time we went). But everyone who has checked on the restraints since the re-themeing to Stitch has reported the same as you found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter