We did it.....

I have another question for all you IPAD owners ... did you all buy an extended warranty package with your IPAD? You know, in case you drop it, spell a drink on it?

TIA!

What did Larry Flynt have say about the app?

fixed.

but actually it's my wife that needs the app for her business. That's the one thing that's stopping me from getting one. I have to have a business justification for it somewhere ;)

--DB

I've enjoyed reading everybody's posts here and I have been so envious! Then this morning I was notified that I won an iPad in a sweepstakes I entered. I am so excited! I already use my iPhone so much that my hubby will probably steal the iPad for himself, but that's okay. I have no idea if we got the 3G model or not, but we are beyond thrilled. I can't wait to get my hands on it this weekend!

I ordered mine yesterday. I'm just getting a wi-fi model. It should arrive mid July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter