We booked our ADR 180+10 today!!

terrilt

Mouseketeer
My husband and I were both on a laptop at 6am and booked all our ADRs at 180+10 within a couple minutes. We got all our 1st choices, even dinner at BOG. The only issue we had was at Le Cellier in Epcot . . . we weren't able to get anything there at all - not the entire 2weeks we are staying, not for lunch or dinner. There must be something wrong with the LC page, we've read others had issues with LC also. We even called and the WDW rep couldn't even help us. She told us to try again later. We still need to book our CandleLight Processional, as it isn't available yet. It went much better than I thought it would.

My husband and I were both on a laptop at 6am and booked all our ADRs at 180+10 within a couple minutes. We got all our 1st choices, even dinner at BOG. The only issue we had was at Le Cellier in Epcot . . . we weren't able to get anything there at all - not the entire 2weeks we are staying, not for lunch or dinner. There must be something wrong with the LC page, we've read others had issues with LC also. We even called and the WDW rep couldn't even help us. She told us to try again later. We still need to book our CandleLight Processional, as it isn't available yet. It went much better than I thought it would.

That's great! There have definitely been times in the past that certain restaurants just hold reservations and you can get them later. I did look into the Candlelight Processional as well, and will continue to watch that.

Did you and hubby both log onto the same MDE account or did you figure out how to have 2 accounts with the same reservation? I am doing this tonight at 3AM Pacific.

Did you and hubby both log onto the same MDE account or did you figure out how to have 2 accounts with the same reservation? I am doing this tonight at 3AM Pacific.

We just booked ours this morning. You do not need seperate accounts! We had our laptop, both iPads and my phone going all at the same time!! Good luck and pixie dust to you for your ADR's!

We had zero luck booking Sci Fi and Akershus for ANY time slot! Let the stalking commence!

We just booked ours this morning. You do not need seperate accounts! We had our laptop, both iPads and my phone going all at the same time!! Good luck and pixie dust to you for your ADR's!
Thanks for the pixie dust!! It worked. =) We are both tired today, but I had my laptop, desktop computer, hubby's laptop and both phones going. Got everything we wanted except for CP and ROL which aren't out yet.

Epcot has held back a lot of inventory starting the day after Thanksgiving--aka the first day of Candlelight processional and Candlelight Dining Packages. Keep watching for those to open and you will suddenly see availability in many of the EPCOT restaurants.

Thanks for the pixie dust!! It worked. =) We are both tired today, but I had my laptop, desktop computer, hubby's laptop and both phones going. Got everything we wanted except for CP and ROL which aren't out yet.

That's great news! Glad you got all that you wanted! We are still looking for SciFi, so our fingers are crossed that we get it. Otherwise we'll be leaving HS early to have dinner at Cape May!

We had zero luck booking Sci Fi and Akershus for ANY time slot! Let the stalking commence!

Yep! Us too. We are stalking for Sci Fi and an earlier BOG. Pixie dust to you to get the reservations you want!

I had a very successful morning as well. I got in to two places that I've never gotten and never expected to. Dinner at BOG and Le Cellier. I wanted lunch at the Biergarten, but the earliest available was 4:10 PM so I took that. I'll keep looking.

Wow! Our ressies window opened up this morning and despite the fact that Disney's site was down all morning (since midnight), and after holding on the phone for 1.5hrs, I managed to get everything we wanted...including BOG and CRT!! What a relief after such a stressful night!

Does anyone know when the CP packages will become available and open up more Epcot reservations?

According to a disney rep today, she said it is generally the last week of June, first week of July. In 2015 it was July 7th.
Kind of crazy we can't book on our 180 days. It really does suck! Hopefully it isn't too hard to book akershus when it is released. I don't even want the CP package, just an akershus breakfast.

I had little luck this morning at 6am. Granted I'm trying for a party of 9, but I've done this many times before and never had so little luck. Couldn't find anything at HS for 12/11. Was hoping to get Bon Voyage breakfast for my niece's 4th birthday. Nada, even when I searched for a party of just 3 for her and her parents. We are switching resorts on the 11th so I can't make ADRs past 12/11 until tomorrow when I can book thru 12/17. That's not helping anything either.

This morning for my 180+ I was able to get BOG for dinner on 12/17 and 20-there was nothing for 12/13. I did get everything else I was looking for, including Bon Voyage, Garden Grill and 'Ohana breakfasts, CRT lunch and all the Epcot dinners I wanted-Rose & Crown at 7, Le Cellier and Chefs. All in all, I though it would be worse after having a much harder time for October.

Some CP celebrities released today! Akershus still won't budge on reservations.... but celebs have been released!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter