We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with the other ladies. We always stay in Tallahassee when stopping halfway, and it's nice to know you have a room for the night and what amenities that hotel has to offer ahead of time.

It's less than 2 hours before midnight, so let me be the first to say.... 11 days left!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are getting so close Connie!!!!! Checking in tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

OOooh, look at all you lucky disers getting ready to do your online check-in. Oh, how I cannot wait to be doing that. When I did it in May I felt like our vacation just began!

Connie, so sorry about your argument with Gwendolyn. Glad you and your little guy went to do some shopping to feel better. Shopping for a Disney trip is always super exciting!!!

New question:
Dayne, Luke, Ashton and I were watching the "What will you celebrate" DVD last night! and Dayne started talking about how to hop from park to park...this got me to thinking :rolleyes1...what are the different modes of transport park to park...

here is what I believe; correct me if I'm wrong and add any think I leave out:
MK-Epcot= Monorail
Epcot - DTD= walk
Epcot - DHS = I believe I read somewhere there is a boat (is this true? and where do you find it?)
MK - AK, DTD, DHS= need to go to a resort and hop onto a different bus
AK - MK, Epcot, DTD, DHS= resort bus change bus to park

:wave2: Connie

Connie, your trip is so close! How exciting!

Tomorrow is online checkin day, then Thursday you're at single digits! I wish I could go back again for Spring this year, WDW is so beautiful during this time of year!

New question:
Dayne, Luke, Ashton and I were watching the "What will you celebrate" DVD last night! and Dayne started talking about how to hop from park to park...this got me to thinking :rolleyes1...what are the different modes of transport park to park...

here is what I believe; correct me if I'm wrong and add any think I leave out:
MK-Epcot= Monorail
Epcot - DTD= walk
Epcot - DHS = I believe I read somewhere there is a boat (is this true? and where do you find it?)
MK - AK, DTD, DHS= need to go to a resort and hop onto a different bus
AK - MK, Epcot, DTD, DHS= resort bus change bus to park

:wave2: Connie

There are internal buses that can take you from park to park (however, I believe the monorail is the only way to go between MK and Epcot). If you are at MK and want to go to DHS, you would hop onto a DHS bus. The only way to get to DTD from a park is to take a bus to a resort and hop onto a DTD bus from there. To get from DHS to Epcot, you can either walk (~20 minutes) or take the boat to the International Gateway. When you exit the park, head to your left instead of the buses. You'll see the boat dock.

:woohoo:WOOOOHOOOO!!!!:woohoo:

10 DAYS!!!! AND WE WILL BE IN THE MAGIC!!!!
party: party: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party: party:
today is online check in day!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I was able to pull most of Ashton's clothes together yesterday (I have one outfit for universal that I can not find--thinking it is at my mom's); today Ashton and I are going to do a small bit of shopping and when I get home I plan to tackle Danny and I's clothes (I pulled out three boxes of clothes from Ashton that were too small or will be too small soon!)...I want to take out our suitcase and start putting in the clothes I know we can do without!​

Possible addition to our party!
The woman is going to drive me crazy!! :scared1:
But, my parents have decided to join us, AGAIN! :upsidedow I am not saying anything until she brings me her credit card so that I can reserve her room and order her tickets!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Magical Day pixiedust:
:sunny: Connie

:welcome: to the planning fun! MammaNicholas
have you decided if or where you are going to request your rooms to be at the POP?!? if my mom and dad comes I am going to have to request a close to Classic Hall and busses ; I had intended on requesting rooms in the 50's or 60's bldg with a lake view...

:cool1:10 DAYS!!!:cool1:

Have a great Online Check-In DAY!!!

They should really make a card for this day. :)
:woohoo::banana::banana::banana::woohoo:

Oh, and if you haven't already decided if/where you're staying Friday evening, this site may help you decide where you want to stop.

http://www.freetrip.com :car:

:thanks: we were looking last night at the Country Inns and the Comfort Suites but I will certaintly give your site a looksee...
we have decided to stop in Marianna (it is exactly halfway for us)

Hooray for 10 days! I know you have got to be super excited!

I think it would be great for your mother and dad to come along. If she's said something about it again, then she really wants to go. I know that this year our park touring will be totally different than it was in previous years but I can't wait for my Mama to see Disney though Hunter's eyes. This may be the last time your parents get the opportunity to go to Disney. Just go into it with a different mindset and everything will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter