we are making a special needs bed

alohacousin

Disability is a matter of perception. If you can d
We are almost complete with our version or a special needs bed for our up coming trip to wdw. we bought an inflatable bed and my husband designed a gate to go around and under that folds up with hinges. wish us luck that this works. I am stenciling the rails then sealing. i hope its chew proof.::MinnieMo are we allowed to show a picture on these boards?

If you can get a picture to post, go ahead.
Otherwise, if you have a website where you can link to, people can go there to see a picture of it.
Sometimes, even if what one person made isn't exactly what someone else is looking for, it helps you think of new ideas.

I would love to see a picture of it. Our dd#1 has been in her baby bed for 11 years. We took her bed down not realizing we would have such a tough time finding a bed for her to sleep in. I realize ya'll are doing this to transport but I would still love to see if for possible ideas. Thanks!!! Hope it works for ya'll!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter