We are leaving this Saturday for our Planning Session

YAY!! :yay:

Have a great time planning...I have no words of wisdom because I don't go until June but if you have any when you get back I would love to hear them! :laughing:

Have fun, don't eat too much before the tasting, and be as specific as possible about the stuff you want! I thought it was really helpful to bring idea generating pictures. Also, when in doubt, say yes! It's better to take something out of the budget then to add it in later.

I must say I will be taking lots of info from your girls that I have collected over the past few months (and lots of pictures from your planning sessions and weddings). I will take lots of pictures and will write a review when we get back.

Linda

i had to make sure this was a recent thread before i posted lol.

i hope everything went well for you with the planning! something that my ex boyfriend during the disney college program and i liked to do was ride splash mountain during the fireworks; if you start splash mountain right when the music starts, you can usually be on a high enough level to see tinkerbell. it's very romantic! then we would go get ice cream and watch the castle. :-D have fun! good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter