• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

We are home.. and I will be catching up here this week.

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
It was so nice to spend Spring in VA with friends.. the weather was beautiful, flowers blooming...we loved it. We are now back home and it is cold and there will be no flowers here for a while, but it is always good to come home too..

Hugs all around..

Sounds like a good time was had..Excellent:thumbsup2 It does the body and mind good to get away..Spring will come around sometime soon:rolleyes1

So glad you had a nice time being away. I missed seeing your posts. I will be in touch relative to our trip to West Bridgewater on April 13. Take care and have a good week. Barbara

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice trip, but I agree, it is always nice to come back home.

Welcome back Marsha! The air smells wonderful here today. The scent of orange blossoms is in the air. Don't you need a trip to Orlando?

So glad you had a nice trip!:goodvibes
Also glad you are back - we miss you when you are gone!:goodvibes

Glad you had a nice trip. Take heart, my Jonquils are coming up here on the South Shore.

Where are my forsythia's....shouldn't they be thinking about some buds right about now... C'mon Spring, but I did take heart that your jonquils are blooming somewhere on the South Shore... so it cannot be far away.. I am on the South Shore too..

I'm so mad we missed you. :( Figures the one time you are down here, we are somewhere else. :(

Did you ever make it into D.C.? Or did you just stick w/the Virginia Beach/Williamsburg area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter