We are going on Quantam at the end of April transfer help!!

kyle051777

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody,
I am taking my wife on a cruise at the end of April. We are going on Quantam of the seas. What I am wondering is we are going a day early so is there a good cheap way to get to the pier from the hotel. I was hoping that I could find a hotel that would transfer us to the pier for a small fee.

My next question is we have a early fight when we come back, so I need a good reliable fast way to get to the airport after the cruise. Can anybody help me out.
Thanks so much
Kyle

Sorry, can't help you with that. We have never been out of Cape Liberty.

You might want to look over at the Cruise Critic forums. They have some good information sometimes. Hope I can say that here.

We cruised out of there last year. When researching there were hotels in Newark that had a shuttle to the port. We ended up driving and parking
at the Port for about $120 for a five day cruise.

On the fight, I'm sorry. An early flight might be a problem. My In-Laws had a 1 pm flight they barely made in Newark on our last day. It seemed to take forever to disembark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter