We are buying a HOUSE!

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
I am so excited! I found the perfect house and we are closing the first week of December. DH is working overseas so all the leg work has been on me and it's been a bit overwhelming, but it's only a couple of weeks away now and I am so excited! It's on 20 acres, has a small pond and a pool. The house is all on one level and about 1500 square feet with an attached garage. It's really everything we were looking for. I can't wait to get out of this rental and out of this neighborhood.

Congrats. House buying was a huge headache that tooks us months and months to finally get to closing. However, it was one of the best things we ever did.

Congrats Mermaid!! I just went through the excitement of two of our sons and their wives buying houses in the past couple of years. So enjoy!!! :)

Thanks everyone- we have both owned homes before and still have one in Maine, but this is the first home we are buying together. We are both really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter