We Are Back,

Ahhh thanx kev for reminding us lol...:rolleyes: i think this xmas will be spent in some HOT country,away from all the bedlam.
We are thinking of going to tenerife or anywhere...not sure yet.

Boo~ thanx for that recommendation,ive made a note...i'll definately do what you've said!! :D
I am shocked too,but im sure that hotel isnt in 2003 one,ill have to fish mine out...and have a look,my brothers wife is doing the complaint as there was so many,ahhh well i will let you all know what happens,you never know they may let us goto america for FREE looollll AS IF!!

Ahh well...byee for now...
Beth x

I remember our 1st trip over the pond , to a promp $500 charge for SLI CDW etc , ripped off ! so we make sure we pre-pay now cos that bill was totally o/t/t .

Kev & Di

Car Hire.....

So if I've got Virgins all inclusive insurance package, I'm the only driver and over 25, I shouldn't have anything to pay when I pick up the car - yes ???

Tony

If you pre-pay all surcharges b4 you go ie;
SLI-CDW-local airport taxes etc ,then I can't see how you will incur an additional charge unless you did an upgrade to a superior model of car ,even then when I did that , I only had to pay for the upgrade alone-no extra/hidden costs.That was with Airtours Platinum Deal.

Yours Kevin [ hope you get sorted out ] suggest read all small print of your policy to establish everything was pre-paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter