We are back: Quick high & lows

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We are back from a 7 day stay at the SQL.

It was magical and much better than last year but we also had some frightning moments in Brussels.

Quick highs and lows

Highs:
- seeing Hannah smile again
- The Cast Members (everyone was great)
- Groupon offer at Planet Hollywood
- Forest of Enchantment
- no waiting times during the weekdays

Lows:
- Easter Weekend was very full (we know that)
- Some very irritating children
- Shoplifting ( I saw 3 persons who has stolen stuff from the shops)
- People on the green fields during Dreams

During our journey back from DLP to Brussels we had some very frightening moments inside the train and on the platform. Perhaps it was nothing but I will tell you more in my full report later.

- Thorsten

Welcome back Thorsten, pleased your trip was a massive improvement then last time. I don't get why people feel the need to steal, at the end of the day the rest of us will pay for it by price increases to cover loses

Happy to hear that you all had a great time better than the last one.

As for the shoplift I have seen it happening also and it was actually from a family with small children!

We were just taking a rest on our way to the hotel seating on a bench outside the parks.

Let me tell you, I was thrilled with how the Disney security guards handled it. They were waiting for the family to exit the parks wearing not a uniform but normal clothing like the rest of the visitors (in order to blend in most probably) circled the family without causing a scene but very discreetly and asked for the items to be returned. They stole a little bit of everything. They had even stolen lollies which they stashed in the kids stroller, can you imagine that? A unique way of setting an example for the young ones!

Of course they tried to deny it but they were caught on camera. They returned everything to the guards and they let them go. I was surprise to see that they let them go so easily.

Glad to hear you had fun and enjoyed SQL! Look forward to reading more.

Welcome back! So glad you had a better trip this time! Was thinking of you while wandering the parks!! :)

C x

Welcome back Thorsten. So pleased you had a good trip. Look forward to reading more. :goodvibes

Welcome back and so pleased to hear it was a great trip this time. We love the Forest of Enchantment show and I wish it had a longer run, it's much better than the Frozen sing-along. Shame about the disrespect some people show to the park and the thieving but looking forward to hearing more of your highlights in the full report.

Glad you got home safely. :goodvibes

So glad it was a better trip this time :] Seven days....would love to go for this long again1 K

Anyone who shop lifts at Disney must have lost their mind.

Mickey dont mess about when it comes to stuff like that. In America at least.

Cameras everywhere and security in plain clothes.

It wrong for people to do that as the cost of the merch goes up and we have to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter