We are back home too . . .

DVC from NJ

DVC Member
Hi everyone--I just wanted you all to know how much fun we had meeting and cruising with you! Talking ahead of time on this forum made the difference between a great time and a TERRIFIC one! It was so nice for the kids to know other kids at the kids clubs too. Matthew (our little one, who is a major roller coaster nut) said that he liked the cruise "way better" than the parks!! I agree!!!

I am glad that everyone posted they made it home safely. It was a mad rush at the airport on Thursday. We already had tickets to leave on Thursday evening. There were long, long lines of people who were trying to leave before the airport closed on Friday.

I am glad to hear that Michelle & Jay & kids as well as Jane & Phil & kids are fine and content at DW hotels. I keep seeing items on tv about all the people stuck at Orlando with no hotel rooms and no flight out.

Let's keep in touch. Michele said she will email all with a list of names and addresses when they get back.

I think we left a bag with our Christmas cards and photo from Shutters at the breakfast table on the last morning. :( Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them back? We've been searching for numbers online, but no luck yet.

bye for now, Maria

I think we left a bag with our Christmas cards and photo from Shutters at the breakfast table on the last morning. :( Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them back? We've been searching for numbers online, but no luck yet.

bye for now, Maria [/B][/QUOTE]

I did read a post on this board about others who have left items behind and successfully got them back.....even items they left intentionally were returned to them. Call DCL and anyone else they might recommend calling. Christmas cards and photos from Shutters..........I would move heaven and earth to get photos back........be diligent, don't give up and I wish you the very best.

Lxnme2

I did a general search on this forum and got the phone number of DCL lost & found. They are currently closed till Tuesday after the storm. I left a message. I hope I get a call saying they found them. I'd hate to lose them after all our planning . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter