We actually found a decent pizza

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I know one common complaint from those of us from the northeast is that you can't find any good pizza in Florida (or pretty much anywhere else for that matter) but we keep trying. Flippers is our usual go to but it's not the same.

The other night, my wife and I ordered a pizza from Bruno's on 192 west in Kissimmee and it was actually pretty good. Nice crisp NY style crust. Not overly greasy. The sauce was a little bland but nothing some garlic powder and oregano wouldn't fix. A large cheese pizza was $15 which is reasonable.

So if you've been searching for a place, give them a try. It's whole pies only, not by the slice, as it is a table service (and take out) Italian restaurant, not a counter service pizza place. They do have online ordering and delivery though I don't know their delivery range. I picked up our order. The place isn't fancy inside, and looks like even less from the outside, but I've read a lot of positive reviews. We haven't tried anything but the pizza yet but want to get over their for dinner some time.

Good to know. I've lived in Kissimmee once for over 10 years and never tried or even heard of this place. The place I used to go to in Kissimmee was Schiano's pizza at 3831 W. Vine Street (Highway 192) in Kissimmee. I too and from NY and found this to be the closest thing to real NY style pizza.

Bruno's is at 8556 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee. It's just west of the 192 and 429 intersection.

EDIT - my location was wrong. I said 27 when I meant 429.

Last edited:
My DH and discovered Bruno’s a few years ago and love it. We go every trip. Their Italian food is very good.

What size are their large pies? Thanks for posting this. We're Philly area folks & are definitely particular about our pies.

Thanks so much for this, pizza is my granddaughter's favorite treat and this place is only 10 minutes from where we are staying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter