WDW website particularly glitchy this morning!

Nothing showing up on my MDE. Trying not to freak out over this. Hopefully everything comes back as it was.

Glad to know it's not just me. I was starting to panic a little, thought I'd check here and see if anyone else was having problems. It doesn't show anything at all for me. No reservations, FP+.....nothing. I am still trying to change the times on a couple of ADRs I have.

Glad to read this, all of my reservations are gone as well! Hoping they come back soon, I don't want to lose what I have planned already!

Thank heavens I am not alone!!! I was just completely panicking that EVERYTHING of mine is gone. Resort reservations, dining, FP+ and Memory Maker all wiped out. I do still see my tickets though. YIKES!!! I won't relax until it is all back. LOL

They re experiencing "unexpected challenges" right now. That is what the MDE homepage said when I opened it. So scary. We leave in 5 days and I know of more than one person who has lost things from their MDE on a permanent basis when they were doing one of these *upgrades*. Can't wait until it is all back, so I can relax.

I was having issues over the weekend, it kept redirecting me to buy tickets when I clicked on the special offer for resorts.

Just checked MDE and all of my plans are also missing. What the heck happens if you are actually in the park right now, I wonder. I will be lost if that were to happen next week, I guess I should bring paper backup of my FP+ and ADR's? Sheesh.

Yeah IDK what is up with the system but still everything is missing from my account. This is not a great way to do these things. If it is an expected update it should have happened in the middle of the night (EST since that is where WDW is) with a note of when the system will be done. If it is unexpected they could at least put an update instead of the we are having trouble accessing one or more of your reservations.

I'm panicking now because tomorrow is the day i make my FP+ reservations! I hope it is all back by then!!

I've got to walk a family member through signing up mde and scheduling FP's for Saturday's visit, not going to be fun if this keeps up....

Exact same problem, leaving 3 days and everything is missing. Super annoying. Been like this since early this am.

we leave in 3 days as well. I just hope all of it is up and back before we head out. I have all my ADR #'s but I didn't write down all my fastpasses, was about to do that :( I also have Memory maker not showing and my sister in law is already at disney. I hope this will not mess her pictures up.

Just tried logging in now on my PC, and got the error message- could not view any of my reservations/plans. Phone app is down too.

My dining reservation is still showing up, although that's all I have booked in MDE is the one reservation (waiting to hear on my office holiday schedule before I can pull the trigger on our Post-Thanksgiving trip and it's KILLING the planner inside of me since we're less than 60 days away from when we'd be there and I can't book a single fast pass b/c I don't know if my leave has been approved that we had to submit in September).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter