WDW Water!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bring a step ladder out for me to spike. Verry funny OT. I happen to be able to jump very high, but I still can't block that well. Oh well - better to be vertically challenged than be challenged elsewhere. I could do a Volleyball Tourney - could we do a sand volleyball portion?
Happy Fat Tuesday to those who celebrate it... and Happy Tuesday to those who don't!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
-AP

Badminton? Hummm... I couldnt be any worse at that then I am any other sport - I'm in!!!

Can we play it in the pool? I mean pool-volleyball is SO much fun...can we play badminton in the pool also? ) I mean this IS a water thread and all..)

The pool will have to be less than 4 feet deep, otherwise I'll have to wear my floaties, lift shoes, and breathing apparatus.
-AP

No bold makes the list too hard to copy and paste. OT, you did say this was my game right???? Don't make me kick your butt.

Besides I hate the bolding. blah

back off
bake off
blast off
blow off
buzz off
cut off
dance off
fling off
flip off
get off
goof off
jerk off
kiss off
log off
piss off
rip off
roll off
run off
screw off
show off
shut off
sign off
sound off
take off
tee off
tic off
walk off

Uhhh....AP....did I make fun of Texas drivers not being able to handle a little snow on the road a little while ago?? This from a Boston website:

"The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 were closed off between the Rhode Island border and Exit 5, near North Attleboro, a nearly 10-mile stretch, after up to 100 vehicles were involved in spin-offs and crashes starting around 11:15 a.m., said state police Sgt. David Paine.

There were reports of multiple injuries, but officials did not have immediately details. Emergency vehicles were headed to the area.

Authorities were also responding to reports of multiple accidents involving between 30 to 40 vehicles on Route 3 near Kingston and more than 20 vehicles on Route 24 near I-495, Paine said.

The accident happened as a band of heavy, wet snow moved into the area"

Thanks Boss - I kept meaning to change my sig all day...(darn work gets in the way...)

Hey - if he wins can Clay and Justin Guarini sing with you on your next concert??? :p

Hi guys,
This is a family site, and some of the terms in your game were a bit on the questionable side for the site. Please, be careful about words used as children and young adults do read this site.
Thanks
glo

Oh great Jas - NOW you've done it, a visit from a mod and everything - that's worse then the black monorail...

Funny though - I would think that stuff like*getting drunk beyond all recognition on Whiparieta's* would affect kids more then a few of the words that we used in our game - wouldn't you guys agree???

...not to mention certain images in certain peoples signatures can be WAY more offensive...

so basically you can say whatever the heck you want, as long as you refrain from using certain *words*?!? Or is there something more to it that madonna the dumb blonde missed???

You've GOT to be kidding me! The stupid words aren't even in any sentences! What if someone said, "The guy is really a jerk off the record, of course."

Hmm....no it can't be the words....must be the damn italics! I told you italics were no good, Jas! Now you've offended the mods with inappropriate use of slanted letters. I move that we switch to the arrow thing right away.....

back off
bake off
blast off
blow off
buzz off
cut off
dance off
fling off
flip off
fly off <----------
get off
goof off
jerk off
kiss off
log off
piss off
rip off
roll off
run off
screw off
show off
shut off
sign off
sound off
take off
tee off
tic off
walk off

Glad I didn't post what I was going to yesterday. :o

It has to be the italics after all...I'm sorry

I told the guy to back off.
I participated in a bake off.
Did you see the rocket blast off?
I decided to blow off the meeting with Carrie.
Mike was jerk, so I told him to buzz off.
I have to cut off the tags on my new clothes.
The movie was about a dance off.
When I get home the first thing I do is fling off my shoes.
I like flip off tops.
I watched the plane fly off.
I watched Susan get off the bus.
Quit being such a goof off!
Roger on Survivor is a jerk off.
When she didn't agree with me, I told her to kiss off.
When I leave work I log off my computer.
We didn't mean to piss off the mods.
That store is such a rip off.
I watched the rain roll off the roof.
I saw Daisy run off.
I hate screw off tops.
You need to shave off your beard. <----------------------
Quit being such a show off!
I shut off the light.
Sign off the radio.
One, Two, Sound Off.
I liked watching the plane take off.
I'm ready to tee off on the 9th hole.
Tic off that choice for me.
Did she just walk off?

Just one more cuz I feel like it:

I told the guy to back off.
I participated in a bake off.
Did you see the rocket blast off?
I decided to blow off the meeting with Carrie.
Mike was jerk, so I told him to buzz off.
I have to cut off the tags on my new clothes.
The movie was about a dance off.
When I get home the first thing I do is fling off my shoes.
I like flip off tops.
I watched the plane fly off.
I watched Susan get off the bus.
Quit being such a goof off!
Roger on Survivor is a jerk off.
When she didn't agree with me, I told her to kiss off.
When I leave work I log off my computer.
We didn't mean to piss off the mods.
That store is such a rip off.
I watched the rain roll off the roof.
I saw Daisy run off.
I hate screw off tops.
You need to shave off your beard.
Quit being such a show off!
I shut off the light.
Sign off the radio.
One, Two, Sound Off.
When I get a root beer, I like to suck off the foam. <--------
I liked watching the plane take off.
I'm ready to tee off on the 9th hole.
Tic off that choice for me.
Did she just walk off?

I was trying to figure out how to change the “Welcomed Guest” under my name when I noticed that both of the boards I frequent were created by Higgs22. I just wanted to say thank you Higgs for the hours of enjoyment you have provide me and other Disney fans with. It is pleasing to know that in a world gone mad that there are those that can get a group of people together to discuss what ever and bring enjoyment back into the day. Thank you Higgs.:D

I may be the new kid on the block but I really do not see anything wrong with this thread. I realize that there are kids reading it and so forth but what about the image of Stitch next to a man with tight buns, is that not sacreligious or something?;)

Sorry getting drunk on Whiparitas is not condoned here. ;) Think about all the innocents. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter