• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

wdw to universal

mickeymouse fan

Earning My Ears
We are staying at WDW in September and would like to spend some time at Universal and IOA. We are flying in and will not be getting a rental car so what is the best way that we can get from WDW to Universal?

Hi Mickeymouse fan:)

Here is a link to the transportation board here. This questions gets asked and answered frequently and there are a few options you can check out. If there are at least 4 people in your group of you have small children I would consider a town car service thats what I have done in the past and will use again next week.

The options that come to me are:
1.Taxi
2. Mears
3. Car Service (like Tiffany)

Good Luck!

transportation

How many days will you be going from WDW to Universal? We are doing the same and we are planning on two days at Universal. I figured it out using Tiffany and it would actually be cheaper for us to rent a car.

Mears might be a bit cheaper but we had a bad experience with them when we used them (this has been mannny years ago) so we would not even consider this method.

Melody

I've done the trip with Mears and it was a nice ride. It didn't take to long and wasn't expensive at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter