WDW Tickets

BRDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi All, I have some WDW tickets and would like to know if there is a way to change them to DL tickets. Those are e-tickets only (no paper). They are on MDE as "01-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket - Complimentary". Valid Through: 12/31/2030. I know I can transfer those tickets to other people. I did it once and then transfer them back, just to test. They don't have a ID number, bar code, etc.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can move them to DL. In my experience, they are run as completely independent entities.

Back ~2010? they did allow swapping, but they stopped that practice on regular tickets cause DL ticket prices outpaced WDW ones in recent history.

The interesting thing is charity tickets that are distributed to 503c organizations for rewards or fundraising are starting to have an either/or option. We won a tickets lately and loaded it to MDE and it showed DL or WDW. Still unsure how it'll work at DL since I tried scanning them on DL app and they won't load there.

Unfortunately, they can't be swapped - they operate out of two different systems AFAIK and as someone mentioned, the valuation is totally different on them now.

Hmmmmm.....I'd check with DL directly. WDW comp tickets worked at DL for YEARS.....while it's possible that it changed, I think there's at least a possibility that it's still the same. I know WDW CM guest passes work there....spent a week at DL with my WDW CM DD and she signed us in every day. This was in 2018.

Hmmmmm.....I'd check with DL directly. WDW comp tickets worked at DL for YEARS.....while it's possible that it changed, I think there's at least a possibility that it's still the same. I know WDW CM guest passes work there....spent a week at DL with my WDW CM DD and she signed us in every day. This was in 2018.
For non-CM WDW tickets, it has changed -- the non-CM tickets can no longer be exchanged for DLR tickets.

I checked with both WDW and DL. Both said it can't be exchanged. That's fine. I will use them at WDW next time. Thanks.

CM tickets/vouchers can be used anywhere. Complimentary tickets to Corporations and charities like points of light will be restricted to either one. Not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter