WDW Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic scheduled for 11/8 and 11/9/2019

Dang. Wish we could get away for that. I went in 2017 and had a BLAST. Food was awesome and so was the entertainment. I told my sister we are going again in 2020. My youngest niece will be off to college.

Coupled with Veteran’s Day, could be a fun long weekend. Interesting that it’s later this year (& Wine & Dine is earlier). I’m assuming they coordinate?

After only missing one of these since inception, I may have attended my last one in 2018. The date change along with the $20.00ish price increase prices me out. I really wish they would have left the beer garden as a separate purchase.

I see that they have a la cart tickets 25 for 65.00. Do most items require just one ticket?

Not sure how many tickets are in a book but most items were I believe 4-6 tickets each last year.

So with each ticket being worth 2.60, items will cost about 10 to 15 dollars per item. I guess you’d get about 6 to 7 items for 65.00.

Can someone who has gone before give me a picture of this event? I have looked at the website, but don't know what to expect. I welcome ANY advice!!

Can someone who has gone before give me a picture of this event? I have looked at the website, but don't know what to expect. I welcome ANY advice!!
If you have been to F&W at EPCOT its essentially the same except imo the food is better. You either pay one fee upfront for all you can eat/drink during the timeframe or buy tickets and pay a la cart with the tickets. Booths are set up all along their causeway. Some have food, some have wine, some have beer and one dessert station. You walk up get you food/drink and eat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter