WDW Rides You Would Do Twice In The Same Day?

MK-People Mover, Pirates, Buzz, Haunted Mansion
HS-Tower of Terror, TSMM, Star Tours
AK-Safari
If FP were no problem, of course SDD and FOP. SDD is so much fun but so short of a ride!

MK - Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Buzz and Splash Mountain
HS - Tower of Terror
AK - Expedition Everest ( through the single rider )
EP - Test Track ( through the single rider )

AK- Safari, Festival of the Lion King
Epcot- Soarin'
MK- Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Buzz, Peoplemover
HS- I'd see Beauty and the Beast twice in one day, but other than that? I get motion sick too easily, so I can't do most attractions at HS. TSMM makes me very queasy, haven't tried SDD (and don't 'know that I will). I really miss the Great Movie Ride.

MK: BTMRR, 7DMT, Splash, HM, PoTC, Buzz, People Mover
AK: FoP, KS
HS: MFSR, ToT, SDD, TSM
EP: Soarin, TT

Our favorites to do twice
MK: Peoplemover, Philharmagic (I assume they wouldn't want to do this with Small World but we've done that twice and enjoyed it)
AK: Dinosaur, Expedition Everest (single rider line if no fp)
EP: Spaceship Earth, Impressions De France, Soarin' (if possible)
HS: Star Tours, Muppets (our old favorite to do twice there was Great Movie Ride but that's gone now)

Why only twice? My family likes multiple rerides on the headliners later in the day when the lines get short.

We get pretty competitive, and like to hit TSM several times to try to beat our scores. We can usually ride it 4-5 times in a row during the last hour of operation.
Ditto. We have done TSM so many times in a row that my arm and shoulder hurts!
Star Tours has different scenes so it is fun to see how many you can get.
We always try to get the headliners at least twice.

I love so many of the attractions at WDW, but the three that I feel strongly enough about to want to ride them multiple times are: Soarin', Kilimanjaro Safari, and Peoplemover.

"Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow..."

All the mountains and HM along with POTC.
At Epcot. SSE The land boat ride also..

Last edited:
There are so many in different parks that we have done twice. If I had to pick 5:
1. FoP at RD and then FP or end of the day
2. Safari - love this one, its always different
3.Haunted Mansion would ride this multiple times
4. Pirates see #3
5. Everest - just Soooooo much fun
Honorable Mention Tower of Terror

Ones that I ride more than once a day:

BTMRR, 7DMT, Splash, HM
TOT, RnRC
Safari, EE, FOP

My teen boys would agree with all and probably throw in Test Track

Mountains for us! We once did Big Thunder 14 times in a row one night,(21 times total on a 6 day trip!) it was late emh and had started to sprinkle and we decided to see how many times we could do it. Those kind of days are rare but we had so much fun! Also did EE 8 times in a row once, I think that was emh one slow morning in February.

For me, I've done Splash Mountain multiple times when the line is really short. Never gets old!
In AK, FoP was simply amazing, but seems like it would be hard to do multiple times in one day bc its so popular right now. Expedition Everest is another I could do a few times.
Epcot, my kids went on the Frozen ride multiple times bc the line was short. For older teens, once is probably enough :) They might like Soarin' or Test Track though!
And at HS, when I was younger I would do Tower of Terror over and over, but this year it scared me half to death so I'm good with once! Teens might feel differently though.

MK - Space Mountain
HS - Tower of Terror
Epcot - Test Track

These are the only ones we ever do twice in the same day, and we have done these twice even on crowded days. These are favorite of my son from when he was 7 up to and including now and were favorites of his when he was your kid's ages too. DS is now 24 FYI.

This was at Disneyland (the California Adventure park). When it was raining and we were waiting for the night time show we went on the Little Mermaid ride five times in a row (kept us out of the rain and we love the music). We to this day still laugh about that.

There are few rides that I wouldn't do two, or more times, in one day. Rides that we often repeat:

MK Jungle Cruise (once in daylight, once after dark), Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Buzz, People Mover. Buzz is especially repeatable since the results are different every ride.

DHS Star Tours, and TSMM are the two that we tend to repeat in DHS, though we have not been back to the park since they started tearing it up.

AK NRJ, FoP big time, Kilimanjaro Safaris (again, once during the day, and again after dark)

Epcot Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Journey into Imagination, Living with the Land, Frozen Ever After.

Those are the rides that we regularly repeat, sometimes quite a few times in one day, but as I said above, there really aren't many rides that we won't go on a second time if the opportunity presents it's self. We generally go into the park with a list of rides that we want to accomplish. Once we get through that list, then it is a matter of what comes up. If we happen upon a ride with a short standby, we will go, maybe two or three times if the standby stays short. If we find a ride with a FP time that is close, then we will grab that FP and ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter