WDW Package Costco

iceprincesskcl

Mouseketeer
Hi All, I hope everyone is well!

I've searched threads and haven't come across much. I was wondering if anyone here has booked a disney vacation through Costco Travel in canada. I have been doing research and booking Directly through Disney for our potential dates is almost $800 more, especially with the exchange right now. Even pricing out doing RO through Disney and buying tickets separately there is almost a $500 difference.

We ALWAYS book through Disney but with the exchange what it is, we are looking at other options.

Any suggestions or reviews you have may have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

No trouble. But if a lower price comes out, dreams will help you and get you the discount. This is a free service. There is no extra cost to use Dreams

I've just booked an Orlando trip through Costco. Probably no parks for us this time so an offsite suite is perfect. The price was fantastic. I had been looking for quite a while. It was 8 nights for 2 people, air, car and 1br suite with kitchen for $2450 CAD total. Price wise I know how much the air and car portion are on their own so I went on the resort site to see how much it would be. The suite we are getting is not available but a lower level is $160 USD/night......I have paid approx $100 CAD/night. I had also been pricing all inclusives in the DR and prices were between $300-500 less plus the Costco gift card of $200+.

This is the first time I have booked a package with them. Many times I have booked a car rental and never had any issues with that. Immediately after booking I got the confirmation that included the booking numbers for the flight and car which I have already been able to use to go on the websites to look at the reservations.

Hi All, I hope everyone is well!

I've searched threads and haven't come across much. I was wondering if anyone here has booked a disney vacation through Costco Travel in canada. I have been doing research and booking Directly through Disney for our potential dates is almost $800 more, especially with the exchange right now. Even pricing out doing RO through Disney and buying tickets separately there is almost a $500 difference.

We ALWAYS book through Disney but with the exchange what it is, we are looking at other options.

Any suggestions or reviews you have may have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I have never booked Disney, but I have booked Universal trips twice with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter