• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Marathon Waivers Are (sort of) Up!

My half bib number is 48356. Anyone seen anything higher than this? I'm worried I am going to be in the last corral... not a tragedy but I would like to be at least one above the last.

Don't worry I'm north of 51,000 so you aren't near the back. I did not submit an actual proof of time so I'm stuck in the back.

To make it more interesting, I'm mid 33000 with a 2:23 half time... My friend's son, who is a fast runner, but didn't have a long enough race to submit, is 37000.

I am 3959 for the full with a proof of time of 1:43 for a 10 miler. I have a friend whose proof of time is a way better pace is about 1300 behind mine. And a friend whose pace is a lot slower is about 1200 ahead of me.

I'm not too concerned about where I am in the corrals. I'll be happy with being in the middle but the corrals are stumping me this time!

To make it more interesting, I'm mid 33000 with a 2:23 half time... My friend's son, who is a fast runner, but didn't have a long enough race to submit, is 37000.

We will just have to wait and see who is where.

I am doing the Dopey and my number is in the middle 34000's with a proof of time for the half in about 2:30 hours...MEANWHILE another person I know is also doing the Dopey does half's in about 2 hours plus a minuet or two...and he is in the 37000's. Now it could be he foolishly didn't enter a proof of time when he signed up ... I find this hard to believe since he has been doing these races the last few years and always ended up coral's B or C.

I cannot image him being BEHIND me in a coral...I cannot wait to see the coral placements!

I think there is a logical reason why there are faster runners with the really high numbers. That is they a)failed to provide an acceptable proof of time OR b)gave an estimated time at the time of entry that was much slower than you know their capability to be. It is very unlikely that a major race would not follow the progression of lower bib numbers go to the front corrals. Regardless, we should have some certainty within the week.

I have seen where there are more Dopey runners than I previously thought. The rD folks must have allowed more entries than they originally indicated. For the my corral predictions, this pushes folks forward just a bit; not mush, maybe a corral. Well, that is unless you are a firm A, then it’s a little hard to move forward :)

Packet Pick-Up Authorization Forms are up. Nothing else. :(

I should add... These are the forms you have to fill out if asking someone else to pick up your stuff.

Corral K for me for the 1/2, #46503. I'm doing the 10K #63263, but no corrals listed on the site. Odd???

Is this old info they accidentally put up?

In order to change your assigned corral, please bring proof of your estimated finish time to the Runner Relations booth after you pick up your race bib at the Walt Disney World® Health & Fitness Expo.

E for me in the half. Notice how a and b have only a couple hundred runners per corral? Total number of runners in the first 4 is not many.

I did some very quick math adding up all the bibs for goofy, dopey, and the full.

Looks like A&B have less than 500 runners each. Corral K, which mine, has about 2000

Corral G for me. I submitted a 2:04 Half for Dopey.

Does anyone know how corrals will be assigned for the 10K and 5K?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter