WDW florist?

J

jldriscoll

I think I've decided to have WDW florist deliver a couple of Mickey's kool snacks bags and a Grande Gourmet basket to our room for our arrival at the CR. A surpise for 2 daughters and husband!!!

Here's the question.... I'd also like my kids to have their EPCOT passports and penny pressing books first thing. Will WDW florist add those things to the bags for me? Or should I order them from disney merch. and bring them with me?

Has anyone gotten the Grande Gourmet and can tell me what was in it?

Also, how has everyones experience been with having stuff delivered for arrival through the florist?

Thanks for the info!!!!

We ordered a family welcome bag - about $50.
I asked for no cheese and more fruit.
It contained, apples, pears, oranges and bananas.
Cookies, preztels, chips, gummies, chocolate bars.

The snacks lasted us the whole week.
Also a cute canvas bag to bring home with Mickey & a "M" on it.

We also ordered flowers for my DD's 7th birthday.
They only cost $35 anf she now has a Mickey Farmer
vase as a souvenier.

WDW will accomodate any changes to the product you wish within their ability. ie. they have to have
an item to add/replace to accomodate a change.

Call them and ask what they can do for you.
If you are going during a busy season - Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter,...I suggest you call early.
They have Christmas Trees reserved a year in advance.

Enjoy :)

Here is a site with some pictures and prices for WDW florist.

www.yourfairytale.com/baskets.html

I, also, wonder if they can make it to your needs. I would like a passport book and GOH badges, so when we hit the parks we will be ready.

The baskets sound great and I actually had the site you listed bookmarked (great minds think alike! :) ) Hard to tell what's in all those pretty boxes though. I think I'll go ahead and call them today and see if they will send me that brochure!

Pooh2001, I'll ask our "adding a couple of things" question. Let you know what I find out later.

Miine's pal, did you have the basket delivered before you arrived and if so did that work out? (I'm with you on the no cheese more fruit!;) )

I called the florist and the person I spoke with said that they are very accomodating. The florist said they have a princess basket and you can add things like balloons, beanies, etc. if you want. If you don't know exactly what you want, they'll ask you to describe the person the basket is for and they will make suggestions. They sound very willing to accomodate your requests if they can. The number is 407-827-3505.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter