WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Dining trick for July 11-18 - all 8 days! Thank you so much as well for whoever figured that out!!! Now have to figure out how to December when annual passes expire in November...

Update: tried on IE, Google Chrome and Firefox..worked on Firefox

Dining trick for July 11-18 - all 8 days! Thank you so much as well for whoever figured that out!!! Now have to figure out how to December when annual passes expire in November...
Which browser? I’m July 19-22. Do you know if there was any availability still?

Why can I only book one day? It’s saying all my other days aren’t available, and that’s 2 separate trips. One in July and one in August and I’m an AP!

After 3.5 hours of trying on an iMac, iPad and iPhone Safari browsers as well as Chrome on my iMac with all of the same error screens, wait screens, countdowns and blank white screens that everyone is talking about getting.....I realized I should try on my 1 windows device. It took about 5 minutes waiting with the castle to be able to log on...then the system worked as flawlessly as everyone says it does. All four parks were available for all of our September days.

After 3.5 hours of trying on an iMac, iPad and iPhone Safari browsers as well as Chrome on my iMac with all of the same error screens, wait screens, countdowns and blank white screens that everyone is talking about getting.....I realized I should try on my 1 windows device. It took about 5 minutes waiting with the castle to be able to log on...then the system worked as flawlessly as everyone says it does. All four parks were available for all of our September days.
This has me worried because we only have macs here. I may have to go to my parents and use their computer 😂

Okay, So we have 10 day tickets and reservations at POP (2 rooms) at the end of Sept. I got into the system and was able to make one reservation. When I tried to make another, It said all booked (which its not). What I have figured out is that the system will not let me book for my mom or my daughter (over age 3) but I can book for myself and hubby. Tickets and hotel are linked for everyone. I tried on 3 different computers on all of our accounts and its the same everytime, can reserve for my husband and I but not my mom (even on her own account) or my daughter. Called disney, waited 1hr on hold then got a CM. They said checked and the tickets and hotel are linked for everyone. Im pretty sure it has to be on their end since it spans 3 computers and 3 accounts on my end. She basically said there is nothing she can do since they dont have access to the system. She has me on hold now but she made it sound pretty bleak. She basically just made it sound like we wont be able to make reservations... period.

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS??

And yes, I tried deleting my cookies... All it did was kick me out of the system.

No help here, but this is the same exact thing we're experiencing. Booked the first day for everyone in the party. But couldn't book any additional days for my ILs, but could book for everyone else. I could even book for the third person in my ILs room, but not them.

Highlighted My Disney Experience on top right then clicked Disney Park Pass System (if that is what you are asking).

Need help and/or advice: We have an upcoming DVC stay from 11/4-11/14---BUT didn't purchase our AP's yet. I'm assuming that we cannot book anything until we also have our AP's, correct?

2nd Question--I really don't want to buy my AP's until I see how everything is going once reopened. Am I going to put myself in a corner if we wait till closer to arrival time to get on the reservation system?

I used the dining trick on Incognito mode in Chrome. Was able to book six days in February 2021 (DVC resort reservation and Canadian resident ticket). Everyday from now until February was available as far as I could tell. I didn't look beyond that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter