WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Ugh I got 1 day, now July 19-21 says ‘none available’. Is this true? I got my 1 day(the 22nd) Ans now I can’t get anything going through dining!
I booked December, then went to August and nothing. I see from here others booked August after me. I wonder if there is a limit of reservations? Or maybe my MDE linked passes/resorts are messed up? Trying to call internet help desk.

I booked December, then went to August and nothing. I see from here others booked August after me. I wonder if there is a limit of reservations? Or maybe my MDE linked passes/resorts are messed up? Trying to call internet help desk.
It let me make one for August 28 and then would not let me make anything else all the way through 5 September

I did the dining reservation trick and it worked. But noticed the times it said on the screen (example 9 am to 7 pm) would then change to 10 ma to 8 pm when I checked out. Figured maybe I can modify them later to earlier times later. But at least I got a park every day - and the ones I wanted.

I used this tip from another poster; worked like a charm!

After trying all morning, and getting the pink castle, I did this and got right in to Park Reservations.
I did not have to go all the way through the dining reservation- I just selected a restaurant and time, then it asked me to log in. I then clicked this link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/ for Park Reservations.

So basically keep this tab open, and open another. Go in as if you are going to make an ADR, it will ask you to log in, then come back to this tab and click the link provided above. It worked for me and I hope it will work for you too!

I would urge patience and not to give up. I really don't think anything is "sold out" and it is just technical issues.

Mine are showing in my plans. When I click view details it takes me to the space ship with the countdown. I am guessing this is where you would go to modify to another park if you wanted to change your park, but obviously the system is still overwhelmed.

got in for July 13-20 using the dining reservation thing. Cannot get into December it says I reached my limit

It only let me book for our July trip but we have another this year...can we only book one trip at a time?

Logged in using dining then backed out and made my reservations for all 10 days of our July trip. All parks were available all days.

So I think I may have discerned part of the issue?

I was able to book a reservation for all but 2 people. Those 2 have two trips planned to Disney: one staying off-site before our trip, and then our trip which is onsite. I'm thinking that the system sees they have tickets for the first trip, but no hotel reservation, so isn't letting them book for some reason (even though they have tickets and on-site res for the later trip)

I have done incognito mode multiple times, going through dining, just need 3 days in July(got our fourth) and still shows no availability.

I got in and was able to make 8 reservations. But when I try to make a 9th it says I reached my limit even though we are staying longer than that

Is anyone having trouble with park reservations not recognizing that you have valid theme park tickets? I can only make park reservations for DH, not for DD and myse because system says we don’t have valid park tickets. I can see all our tickets on the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter