• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

All done! Did the whole week (Aug 24-29), very quick and easy, and saves your party when you make more park selections for another day.

I am at 2:31 on my iPad, but my laptop just went from 4 minutes to 14. Ugh. Guess I will be focusing on the Ipad.

My 14 minute timer finished (after much longer than that) and I have the beautiful pink castle to stare at now. Do people really hate the new pink color? Are they trying to induce Stockholm Syndrome so that Disney fans identify with this new pink castle holding them captive?

My Space Mountain timer started at 2:30, counted down to 1:30 a few times, then back to 2:30. Then up to 15:30. It keeps counting down to 13:00 then back up to 15:00. Why is it doing this? If my actual wait time is 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, why not just display that?

I’m able to get in and click to reserve, but I get the Olaf error instead of a confirmation. Worth noting for those of you like me that have room only - appears you can at least log in.

I'm still getting the pink castle, but my wife was able to log in, and got all the passes we wanted for all 10 days of our December 2020 trip.

since my ap hasn't been extended trying to book a park for the staycation for the ones that do have a castle. Got to the end, then I get an error

Ok for those stuck in Space Mountain limbo. Try this. Go on the site. Book a reservation from the menu things to do. Book whatever Disney Springs restaurant(you can delete later) It'll ask you to log in and go through the whole reservation. After you're done reserving go to the Park reservation system on the MDE drop menu and you should be able to book. LMK if it works

For those who got in...my countdown timer went to zero, then pink castle. But up in website box it shows "disneyworld.disney.go.com/login/?returnUrl=/park-reservations/create-party." So, should I wait on pink castle hoping "create party" opens? Did that happen for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter