WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I refreshed my Olaf page and it just came back to the same page of Olaf with the Something went wrong message. I do not know if I should just keep refreshing or hit the back button and try to submit the confirm again. But if I do, it might take me totally out of the system to start over.

UGG! I got in, picked my party, picked my date and park, MK. It gave me one time slot to choose, did that and hit the confirm button! BUt then I have an error page with Olaf with his head off. It says Something went wrong
We are having trouble loading this screen
View attachment 503017

Okay, I'm kind of over this. Been online since about 6:30, timer goes to 0, crashes, resets etc. I'm going to the beach (and it won't work on my phone at all). Good luck to everyone, and save something for me when I get back to a computer tonight.

Got through for my resort stay and the ressies are listed in my plans. I hope they stay there- I don't want to close out

ugh! that's stinks. i had (like many of us) made my dining res for my oct trip and had gotten up in middle of night to do that too. my dh thinks i'm nuts
I am so glad I am not alone, my DH doesnt understand any of this, he did not believe I would get up at 6am this time or last time.

Phone "seems" to be working better than computer - at least my countdown is going somewhere on my phone....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter