WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Im in now - on the timer - the big blue button in the screenshot above appeared - not holding my breath as it just links to the UFO Space Mountain timer page

GOT IN almost.

Went to the Disney Park Pass drop down and there was a button for "Make a Park Reservation." Now have the Space Mountain wait screen with a countdown.
So did you just wait out the castle screen, or try logging in again?

I got to a wait time page but it keeps resetting the clock, not all the way to the original time (14min) but every 30 seconds it lags and then decides if it will keep counting down or reset to 30 seconds back

I called in the second it hit 7am and have been on hold since then. The call is coming up busy because they are overloaded. I would guess anyone who tried to call in now would have multi-hour waits.
My call went through at 8:07. Calling to modify a reservation. Hope I can...

Don't know if i"ll get through on the phone or park resie first

Nevermind - I logged in on a separate screen and am in the queue! Fingers crossed...

Something new for me! Make Park Reservation Button appeared. But clicking it got timer

Still can't get past the castle. I didn't start trying until 7:45. Have gotten the castle every time I try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter