WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

looks like they dont know themselves - this was just on FB
148df3a0633157.jpg

and I can hear the automated message on the phone system ringing in my head "reservations can be made online, have you logged in and tried your request online?"

Thank goodness someone started the post that will update when it goes live. I am going to have to check between patients this morning I guess

which number have u called
all are busy
no chat
I called in the second it hit 7am and have been on hold since then. The call is coming up busy because they are overloaded. I would guess anyone who tried to call in now would have multi-hour waits.

Think that means your past the castle - but theres nothing there - other than a bizarre request I had to pick fast passes for a booking in March 2021
I’ve got my whole plans page. Earlier things kept changing on it. Tickets to no tickets, a select fast pass thing showed up once and then disappeared, 504 error and now its just my plans and tickets page every time I refresh.

While we're waiting, a question. Anyone else booked into a hotel that's closed? Any guesses on how Disney will handle that? Is there another thread with the results of how Disney is handling. We're booked into the Gran Destino and will need to be moved.

While we're waiting, a question. Anyone else booked into a hotel that's closed? Any guesses on how Disney will handle that? Is there another thread with the results of how Disney is handling. We're booked into the Gran Destino and will need to be moved.
Supposedly you are supposed to call today, but the automated message on hold says to call back for modificationsa fter the park system goes live.

Well, the instructions page for park reservations just had a link added to it - "Make a Disney Park Reservation".. and it points to the page with the timer. Progress! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter