WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I signed in one one computer right at 7:00. My other computer is at the castle. There is no option for Park Pass on the computer that's signed in. I don't know if I'm in a good place or not..

I have the castle page in two windows. Both are continuously loading/"processing request". Maybe something will push through??

Finally down to 0:00... And nothing
The timer will reset at some point... keeps jumping to random values, anywhere between 2:00 and 15:00. Refresh is every 30 seconds, so it may get an update at any of those refreshes to start counting down from another number of minutes.

:thanks: Bob Chapek
Don't forget to let him know how "lucky" we are and how "magical" this is!

I signed in one one computer right at 7:00. My other computer is at the castle. There is no option for Park Pass on the computer that's signed in. I don't know if I'm in a good place or not..
If you refresh on the signed-in one, most likely you will get the castle there too. I was logged in on two browsers and was booted to the castle.

So, I have that UK link up as well as a few others trying to get in. My UK countdown does reset every once in a while, but I started with like 7 minutes and am now under 3. Anyone close to their countdown expiring?

Mine went to zero and is stuck there. Nothing.

I just re-loaded the page and no castle, just the information on how to do it has stayed up this time

so basically the system is not up yet?

Nope! Looks like it might around 9am Eastern/6am Pacific. But, that's a guess (!!!) Given this mess, it could be earlier or later. For D23, we were rescheduled a couple of times even after trying to get onto the system.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter