WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

They said there would be soft openings to the parks prior to the scheduled opening. No other details and no details on the resorts. Fingers crossed for you.
Supposed to check into Contemporary on 7/10, I wonder if that’ll be open for guests to check in to start day on 7/11?
I’m so over all of this, this is the 3rd time I’ve planned this trip

Supposed to check into Contemporary on 7/10, I wonder if that’ll be open for guests to check in to start day on 7/11?
I’m so over all of this, this is the 3rd time I’ve planned this trip
I feel you. We've rescheduled two times now, and I guess now we have to do a 3rd time. I just want to go on our honeymoon already!

This is a bit frustrating. I did not watch this, did they say anything about resorts opening? 🧐🤪

So.... did they say anything about park capacity allowed? other than having to wear a face mask which I hate in florida july... did anyone hear anything else that would hamper our trip significantly?

So our trip was supposed to be 7/7-7/15, so that means we're cancelled AGAIN. And we both teach high school, so we can't reschedule for a year. What are our options from Disney? Will they extend or honor the free dining perk that we're currently booked under? Or are we just screwed?
We are booked for July 6 under the free dining promotion that was offered at the beginning of January. I am hopeful that some kind of reschedule promotion will be offered that we can apply to our fall trip.

So.... did they say anything about park capacity allowed? other than having to wear a face mask which I hate in florida july... did anyone hear anything else that would hamper our trip significantly?
Reservation system to enter park of choice

They just said reduced capacity and listed things like monorail, attractions, etc. And said there will be a "Pre-arrival registration system" where you'll obtain reservation in advance.

We are booked for July 6 under the free dining promotion that was offered at the beginning of January. I am hopeful that some kind of reschedule promotion will be offered that we can apply to our fall trip.
I am thinking they won't. I have an early July reservation under Free Dining as well

Now which date do they use to count closure days for AP extensions, 7/11 or 7/15? Or something completely different?

No meet and greets, no fireworks, no parades, closing "high touch areas" such as playgrounds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter