• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

So they are saying WDW can open at 50% capacity does that mean we will make reservations... head to the park and be told sorry we are full at the gates.. im hoping for tickets similar party tickets that insure we get in. I think its hard to do with pass holders wanting in as well.
Our trip is not till the end of June.

So they are saying WDW can open at 50% capacity does that mean we will make reservations... head to the park and be told sorry we are full at the gates.. im hoping for tickets similar party tickets that insure we get in. I think its hard to do with pass holders wanting in as well.
Our trip is not till the end of June.

“They are saying” = initial guidelines for discussion from the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force.

It is too soon to know what Disney will do or how they will implement any potential capacity changes. To date they have made no announcements regarding their plans.

Got my official Disney masks! This was a nice morning surprise, I kept telling my wife not to order from those sketchy Facebook ads offering Disney masks. She was thrilled to order these. They will ship by June 15... maybe in prep for park openings..? (one can hope)

Love ! See, THESE I won't mind wearing ! Waited in online queue for around 3 mins, but got the star wars set for our July trip - and, or course, 3 of us already fighting over yoda !

“They are saying” = initial guidelines for discussion from the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force.

It is too soon to know what Disney will do or how they will implement any potential capacity changes. To date they have made no announcements regarding their plans.
I wonder if it will be similar to phase closings. With resort guests only allowed entry initially. That is what I am hoping for.

Wow.- SW sold out fast ! Had the Child, so not a surprise - got a confirmation, so hope I get them !

I wonder if it will be similar to phase closings. With resort guests only allowed entry initially. That is what I am hoping for.

My DD and I had this discussion this morning. I think they will initially open partially to FL resident AP holders, get things cleaned up and running, then open to resort guests. I'm hoping that going forward resort guests will have some priority over FL residents (I know FL people won't like hearing that, but I also think weekly guests are the bread and butter!) Plus no sympathy for locals who can "pop in" on a whim while the rest of us plot and plans for years for a perfect trip.

RE the masks - I wonder what kind of cloth it is. It indicates they are reusable but it doesn't say washable, nor does it list the fabric content. From experience I know that medical woven stuff is referred to as "cloth".

RE the masks - I wonder what kind of cloth it is. It indicates they are reusable but it doesn't say washable, nor does it list the fabric content. From experience I know that medical woven stuff is referred to as "cloth".
But the medical grade masks ( I have some from my Doc ) are not suppose to be reusable.

Materials:
  • Front: polyester
  • Middle and Back: cotton
  • Binding: cotton/elastane
  • Exclusive of decoration
  • Imported
Care Instructions:
  • Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
  • If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter