• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW and Disney Cruise Line Trip 2019/2020

bjmort

Mouseketeer
Right so due to life getting in the way, my next Disney trip (just got back from a week in Disneyland in April) will be in 2019 or 2020 as long as I can raise the funds in time. Might delay to 2021 for the 50th not sure. Dunno if I can wait that long.

The plan is to wait until Star Wars and Toy Story opens and then go.

I'm thinking of doing 2 weeks at WDW and a 4 night Carribean cruise. Just wanna get some advice on the below schedule and see what people think!

Day 1

Arrival

Day 2

Magic Kingdom

Day 3

Hollywood Studios

Day 4

Animal kingdom

Day 5

Rest day

Day 6

Epcot

Day 7

Universal

Day 8

Resort day/Disney Springs

Day 9

Magic Kingdom

Day 10

Hollywood Studios

Day 11

Epcot/Animal Kingdom

Day 12

Magic Kingdom

Day 13

Parkhop day/Disney Springs

Day 14

Depart for Disney cruise

Right so due to life getting in the way, my next Disney trip (just got back from a week in Disneyland in April) will be in 2019 or 2020 as long as I can raise the funds in time. Might delay to 2021 for the 50th not sure. Dunno if I can wait that long.

The plan is to wait until Star Wars and Toy Story opens and then go.

I'm thinking of doing 2 weeks at WDW and a 4 night Carribean cruise. Just wanna get some advice on the below schedule and see what people think!

Day 1

Arrival

Day 2

Magic Kingdom

Day 3

Hollywood Studios

Day 4

Animal kingdom

Day 5

Rest day

Day 6

Epcot

Day 7

Universal

Day 8

Resort day/Disney Springs

Day 9

Magic Kingdom

Day 10

Hollywood Studios

Day 11

Epcot/Animal Kingdom

Day 12

Magic Kingdom

Day 13

Parkhop day/Disney Springs

Day 14

Depart for Disney cruise
If you've never cruised DCL before, I'd suggest shortening your WDW portion and book a 7-day Fantasy cruise. 4 days is just too short to experience the luxury of a DCL cruise and the foodie experience onboard. :)

If you've never cruised DCL before, I'd suggest shortening your WDW portion and book a 7-day Fantasy cruise. 4 days is just too short to experience the luxury of a DCL cruise and the foodie experience onboard. :)
We're from Australia so shortening a part is never an option but we can always extend the cruise so I will take that on board **zing!!!**. In regards to food, how much food on board is not included in the cruise price? just the one signature restaurant?

We're from Australia so shortening a part is never an option but we can always extend the cruise so I will take that on board **zing!!!**. In regards to food, how much food on board is not included in the cruise price? just the one signature restaurant?
There are actually 2: Palo for brunch and dinner, Remy for dinner and some special dining events.

There are actually 2: Palo for brunch and dinner, Remy for dinner and some special dining events.
they are different restaurants on every ship though yeah? but each ship has 2 that are outside the cruise price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter