WDW Album - how many pages?

BevS97

disney scrapper
I have the '4 Worlds One Park' album from WDW, it came with 15 page protectors, and I've bought 2 x 10 refill packs, so a total of 35 pages (70 sides). I put most of the page protectors in last night, and the photo's for each page into the protector (Not scrapped, just a pile of photo's for each page). It looks very full - too full even, I think when I scrap the pages they will lay a little flatter as the photo's won't be stuffed in, but I am wondering how many pages you can really get in one of these albums?

Bev

I have the Millenium scrapbook, which I am pretty sure is the same size. I have approx. 25 pages/50 sides and it is coming apart...the rings don't want to hold that many pages and they open up just enough to allow pages to slide out. I did all my pages front/back rather than 2 separate sheets in a page protector to avoid it getting too full...but it still is. Probably the best bet is to only use the 15 pages the album comes with, but I think you could push it to maybe 20 and still be okay. I plan to take my pages out of this album and put them into a CM one eventually as I am very disappointed with the album. It looks terrible to have the pages all sliding off the rings and I want to keep this in one album. But there was no way to cover this trip in less than 50 pages!

Probably not what you want to hear, but I hope its helful anyway.

I had a feeling that would be the answer! I have scrapped on 2 sheets per page protector as well, as I am just starting out and am not keen on working on the back of a page, so it is extra thick. What a shame, it is such a lovely cover too, I guess when it starts to wear, I will move the pages to a postbound album so I can use long posts.

Bev

If it helps...my plan for when I move my pages into another album is that I'll get a color copy or a photo of the original album cover. I had purchased a 1999 photo album on our trip in that year and when I finally get around to that album I'm going to do the same....or if I can manage it I might do a paper piecing of the design.

As I say time and time again....I don't know why Disney cheaped out so badly on those albums! And all their scrapbooking stuff, really. I bet if they made some quality items they'd sell like crazy. Or personally I'd like to see them contract with CM! Or heck, any company that produces better quality than those they use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter