WCC vs roaring fork

applelollipop

Earning My Ears
We arrive on friday afternoon and are staying at WLR We want to get settled and eat dinner before we head into the park which do you think is a better idea TS at WCC or CS at roaring fork

I can't speak for all the places, but we ate at the WCC Saturday night for dinner and it was great. The service was outstanding, the food was really good, and the kids LOVED the theme and games they had.

My family always stays at the WL. If we want to get to the parks, we eat at Roaring Forks for a counter service meal OR at a CS in the park we are going to.

We are too excited for a sit-down dinner, and we have just sat on the plane for a couple of hours!

Roaring Forks will give you a quick, tasty meal and off you go. :goodvibes
This works best for us!

pennyplanner

What we did when we arrived at WL last year is grab a quick bite at RF before heading to the parks. WCC will take a decent amount of time if that matters, but it is fun and yummy.

we too are staying at WL although arriving earlier. We plan on eating at Roaring Forks for a quick counter service before heading to the MK and then later on around 6:00 going to have our table service at WC. Its nice to have a nice dinner to look forward to.

It really depends on how anxious you are to head to the parks.....we love WCC! If you are excited and want to get there you may opt for a quick service at RF then a sit down later in the day!! Have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter