WBC - who do you reserve through?

HPS3

Disney Fanatic
we are planning to stay at WBC for an upcoming trip in May. Has anyone had any experiences reserving through vrbo? Good or bad, advice please.

We went through tripbound.com. Been very positive so far, and cheapest rates for our time frame.

We've used Vacation Strategies twice, Farrell's once and eBay once (a seller even had used for another timeshare). The only issue we had was with Vacation Strategies we didn't get a confirmation for a 14 night stay and when I did it wasn't for the full stay but I confirmed it with WBC he has had our actual check out date and everything was fine. Just really nerve wracking.

We have used different people for ours. My first experience was through eBay of all things. Got to know the lady and still use her business. She pointed us to VRBO and FlipKey. We found Vacation Strategy though FlipKey and had great experience. From there, I found other places to meet renters. One site was a pay site (I think $18 a year). I found an owner that just got Platinum VIP status. He also purchased another 500,000 points on top of it. He got me a 1BR Dlx for $560 for 7 nights.

You just have to look and find out who you are comfortable with. I know what the person will do with the reservation as it gets closer. They are going to dump and re-register it for 50% of the points. For me it is no issue. The points were 166,000 for our week. I still get a great deal and the owner gets 83,000 points back to rent again.

We've used Vacation Upgrades three times now, very happy with their communication and service. We have our next reservation through Vacation Strategy because their price was a bit lower for that time period.

We used Farrell but through one of his ebay listings. We got an amazing deal.... we have requested quotes various other times since and always have been about double what we paid that time.

I used redweek.com and confirmed that the owner had the ressie I was considering before I purchased when it was changed to my name.

We've used Vacation Upgrades three times now, very happy with their communication and service. We have our next reservation through Vacation Strategy because their price was a bit lower for that time period.

They will price match other written offers, not eBay tho

I just had to change a mid Feb vacation I had booked and move it up to something within 3 prior weeks. They were very patient with checking my numerous calls/inquiries before I settled on something that worked with airfare prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter