WB STUDIO

Scorpioxynxy

Earning My Ears
Dis boards are confusing I heard there was information on WB studio tour but I can’t find it. Anyone have that link? Thank you

Check the warner Bros studio website for the types of tours. It's a great way to spend 3-4 hours!

We did the standard tour and really enjoyed it. They have a Classics tour that wasn't at a good time for us that we would've enjoyed but the kids wouldn't have. Agreed, it's a great way to spend half a day. You start out at the main building where you view an exhibit of the history of Warner Brothers. You then watch a short film about the studios. You are then driven around the studios which is great. They stop off at different areas and buildings. We got a kick out of the town square as DD16 was really into Pretty Little Liars and the church and other places were used in that. They take you into a working set so you can see how that is used. I can't remember the show but it was set at a high school. You then arrive at the Friends lot which has the cafe and Friends store. You can tour the sets and get your picture at the couch of the Central Perk set. You then get back on the tram and it ends at the Harry Potter and DC Universe exhibit. The WB Store is where you leave which is right where the tour started.

There are more expensive and longer tours where you can go to the props department and see more of the classic props and outfits. I may have the order wrong but that gives you a general idea. We enjoyed it a lot more than the Universal Studios Tram tour. We now chuckle when we watch shows or commercials and see the places we toured featured in them.

https://www.wbstudiotour.com/ My college kid worked there one summer. It has a nice tour of the lot, they will try to get you into one soundstage if one is open, show you exteriors of sets ( Abbot Elementary is one), answer questions ( come with some please, the guides get bored talking to themselves all day) and tell some history. If you have a favorite WB TV show or movie, they love to tell you info and maybe show you locations from it. ( I am a fan of Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory, so my guide ( my kid) made a point to showing off those locations. You usually get a photo op at the Friends Fountain and Couch. At the end of driving around the lot, you get dropped off for your own time in the display area. Some Friends, Some Big Bang Theory and Some DC comic props, sets and costumes. It is a working film studio lot, so if you have a keen eye you might see working actors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter