• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Way.com question

Yes. I ordered tickets in December for our trip (we leave tomorrow). I received a confirmation email right away asking for some additional information which I replied to immediately. After two and a half weeks I had not received the tickets or any confirmation of shipment. When I called to follow up, I found out the tickets had not been shipped. I was asked the date of my trip and waited for a call back from them with an update. After some going back and forth, I was told they had my two adult tickets but were waiting on my child ticket. During all of this I was wondering why no one had bothered to call me if what they were waiting on was my trip date. Well come to find out, they had tried calling me several times shortly after my order was placed (I recognized the phone number on my call list), why they never left me a message I don't know.

Anyway, I finally received my tickets almost 4 weeks after I ordered them. The adult tickets are the paper hard tickets and the child is the plastic card. They were mailed in a card size envelope with a return address label stuck on and no invoice or receipt, but they were sent certified mail. Crossing my fingers I don't have any trouble at the gate. I've ordered from them in the past when they emailed the tickets and had no trouble.

I will say that I did get calls back when they said I would and the rep I dealt with was very helpful. I just don't know if it would be worth the hassle and the worry for me to do it again.

Ugh!! That doesn't sound good. Will u post an update after your trip?

Has anyone else had any trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter