• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WaterSports in Los Angeles

DLRimagineer

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knows where to rent waverunners (i.e jetskis) in venice beach or santa monica beach or any beach for that matter in Los angeles...thanks!

Sorry you feel like we've ignored you, but I suspect my fellow Santa Monicans/Venitians, like me, have never rented jet skis in our area, so I don't know where to tell you to go except to explore the web. I will say that I can't entirely recommend actually swimming in our waters, some days it's just nasty. You'll be more likely to find nicer beaches in Malibu or south of LAX. I love our beaches, especially south of the Santa Monica pier, but not always the water. :)

My co-worker just went jet-skiing out of Marina del Rey this past weekend. However, I think her friend owns his own jet skis.

I'll ask her about rentals, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter