Waterproof lanyard?

Any sporting good store or any store with a sporting good department. :thumbsup2

I've bought from Amazon and eBay. Last year I left mine at the resort and purchased on in the parks for under $10 so that is also an option (they had smaller ones for less as well).

I love these http://witzsportcases.com/ We have used them on about 4 trips now and they are still good as new. I recently bought the sunglass cases for our next trip, that's how much I like the ID Holders.

Those look exactly like the ones they are selling at the waterparks (although I was a bit more childish and went for the purple glitter one :lmao:)

I guess yours may be better quality but the one I got last year was fine, as in, it never leaked water inside. I agree with you - they are great!!

I just remembered my tags .... totally forgot about them, but you can see I've been a fan of these for a while :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter