waterproof cameras

eazyrider

Superdad
Which rides would you recommend using a waterproof camera on?? We are trying to decide whether to bring one for certain rides and use our 35mm at other times?? any opinions??:confused: :confused:

Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges. Possibly Jurassic Park and Ripsaw Falls, but it might be hard to take a picture on those drops. One Fish Two Fish is another, but you really don't get all that wet... not worth buying a waterproof camera for.

Popeye is a great ride for a waterproof camera. Have your friends sit on the opposite side of you. Take their pictures as they are nailed by water and are laughing! I'm not sure if picture-taking is allowed on the ride, though. Well, I did it once and I didn't get busted for it.

I never thought of taking pictures on Popeyes... I was too busy gettng soaked!

That would make funny pictures....

I took some great pictures on Popeye's with a waterproof camera, also on Jurassic Park, I even got a picture of the drop, but it didn't come out too clear, I was laughing too hard! LOL:D
I'm going to try for Ripsaw Falls, last time I was there every time I went to go on it was out for repair! Also at JAWS! I've got 2 great pictures of Jaws coming at the boat!! BTW, I have read on these threads that the best waterproof camera is the Fuji, I'm trying that one this trip. HTH!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter