Waterparks on September weekends

GoofyRonda

Earning My Ears
Do the locals go to the Disney waterparks on the weekends in September? Also do the waterparks have showers? Thank you

Do the locals go to the Disney waterparks on the weekends in September? Also do the waterparks have showers? Thank you
First response is a guess but I would believe, ‘yes’ locals will still go to the parks on September. Possibly not as many but it’s still hot in September.

And yes, there are showers at the water parks.

sure, but they are not really ever crowded. get there 20 minutes before open and have your way for the first hour -

I am not sure about September but we were at Typhoon Lagoon this past Saturday and it was crazy crowded with locals. We arrived at 9:30 AM (30 minutes prior to open) and the parking lot was 2/3 full. People were backed up at all of the bridges similar to a MK Rope Drop Crowd and it was a running stampede to any chairs with shade. People were literally throwing their belongings onto chairs and rushing to the slides which all had long lines almost immediately. By about 11:30 AM the lazy river was so packed that every tube was in use and we got stuck multiple times just because there was nowhere to go.

When we left around 1 PM the parking lot was overflowing past capacity with people parking in the grass.

Personally, I will never go to TL again on a Saturday unless it's pretty far off-season.

We have also experienced very long lines at slides in September. More than once we have waited then eventually just left lines as we don't want to wait 45 mins for a ride especially as many are on hot pavement in the direct sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter