Waterparks in summer

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
We have not been to WDW in summer in a few years but will be going in June 2018. Most likely we'll spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon. In the past, getting here was always difficult and from what I'm reading now its even more difficult. are there still extra magic hours at the water parks? I read you need to go to Disney Springs first then the waterpark...do the busses start running early enough to make it to the 10am park opening? I'm thinking we should just do a cab or Minnie Van to get there on time. Any thoughts?

They do not have extra hours and I would take a cab or uber. Get there at least 30 minutes before opening and look at a map while you're waiting to pick a spot. We bought refillable mugs and chose a spot near a filling station.

Unless this has changed very recently, to get to BB you have to take a bus to AK and transfer to a bus to BB. To get to TL, you take a bus to DS then transfer to a bus to TL. It’s a total pain. Cab or Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van is a much better option.

We have not been to WDW in summer in a few years but will be going in June 2018. Most likely we'll spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon. In the past, getting here was always difficult and from what I'm reading now its even more difficult. are there still extra magic hours at the water parks? I read you need to go to Disney Springs first then the waterpark...do the busses start running early enough to make it to the 10am park opening? I'm thinking we should just do a cab or Minnie Van to get there on time. Any thoughts?
I recommend a taxi.

It’s a pain to get to the waterparks but if you go during the week there is no need to get there before opening. We have always found tons of open seats in good locations. I can’t soeak for the weekends, though. If you want to avoid the hassle of getting there you can take a Minnie van, uber, or taxi as all were suggested above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter