Waterparks in Oct-Nov

momof2girls+boy

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if BB and TL are open this time of year? We are going Oct 30 - Nov 4 with 6 yo DD and 4 yo DD. My DH and I have been to Disney World several times, but never to the waterparks, and thought the kids would really enjoy this. Also, are the parks included with the park hoppers? We may end up getting the one that covers your entire stay at CB. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Historically, Typhoon Lagoon has been closed that week and Blizzard Beach has been open. It is a great week to go, the weather tends to be warm and dry that time of year, and the water park water is heated.

The water parks are one of the "plus" options on the park hopper plus tickets, and they are also included in the length of stay passes.:D

Hi momof2girls+boy, welcome to the DIS. I'm really glad you found us and hope that you enjoy planning your WDW trip here.

Looks like Redmic has already answered your question, I just wanted to extend a welcome :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter