Waterpark open at night???

TheNotSoEvilQueen

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall....
So I know that annually during One Magical Weekend (AKA Gay Day's) Typhoon Lagoon stays open all night till 3am with bars throughout the park and DJ's pumping music. Is there any other event like this? This sounds like soooo much fun!

Just going to mention that we have a wide variety of boards here on the dis. Both of the recent threads you started do not have to do with rumors and news. Please try and put the thread you start in the correct place.

Telling someone they can't dress in a Minnie outfit or they will get kicked out sounded like a rumor that they heard from somewhere else.

Waterparks open at night could also be a rumor.

I guess it's subjective to interpretation. But you have properly asserted your dominance. Going forward I will make sure I give more thought to where I post ;)

This summer I went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time. It was a DVC party at night (It was part of the 25th anniversary events and I believe it was 9pm-1am). I arrived at my hotel at 8:15pm and pretty much went immediately to TL. It was a nice way to start my trip (a few trips around the lazy river). I didn't notice the bars but they did have free ice cream/snacks. It was very nice!

This summer I went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time. It was a DVC party at night (It was part of the 25th anniversary events and I believe it was 9pm-1am). I arrived at my hotel at 8:15pm and pretty much went immediately to TL. It was a nice way to start my trip (a few trips around the lazy river). I didn't notice the bars but they did have free ice cream/snacks. It was very nice!

That makes me want to join DVC hahaha I just think we go to Disney too often and would burn through the points. I guess the RUMORS are true they do have these events at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter